This training was developed as a result of research and interviews with directors of licensed programs indicating that licensed providers recently employed in licensed settings must be prepared to maintain disease controlled environments and be able to participate in illness detection.
Upon completion of this educational experience, you should be able to:
- Name opportunities to protect oneself from infectious disease/illness
- Recognize when to exclude a sick child and notify parents of a child’s illness
- Identify common childhood diseases that can be seen in a licensed program
- Describe universal precautions
- Demonstrate proper hand washing techniques
- Recognize good hygiene practices utilized in a licensed program
Download and print your handout for this course.
You will have up to 90 days to complete this training session with a passing grade of 75.
Please complete all the assignments for this training session. The course will be graded within 7-10 business days of completing the final assignment. You will be able to download and print your certificate when this course is passed.
Thank you for choosing the Well Able Training Service to meet your training needs.