Sudden Infant Death Syndrome finds 20% of its victims in child care facilities. Learn techniques that will reduce this statistic in your infant classroom.
After completing this class, participants will:
- Describe the basic concepts of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- Understand the scientific data as it relates to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- Define terms associated with Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- Describe the mandated components of the Back to Sleep campaign
- Identify and rectify excuses provided for not putting infants Back to Sleep
- Design a community event based on the SIDS topic
Download and print your handout for this course.
You will have up to 90 days to complete this training session with a passing grade of 75.
Please complete all the assignments for this training session. The course will be graded within 7-10 business days of completing the final assignment. You will be able to download and print your certificate when this course is passed.
Thank you for choosing the Well Able Training Service to meet your training needs.