This training will assist centers and team members to design a supportive environment for parents and team members who choose to breastfeed their infants on-site.
After completing this training, you will:
- understand good health and nutrition practices
- describe and demonstrate hygiene practices consistently to reduce the spread of infectious disease
- understand how to handle common child care issues, such as feeding decisions
- understand the special needs of individuals and of the age groups served, such as infants and toddlers
- describe a pleasant and relaxing meal-time experience
Download and print your handout for this course.
You will have up to 90 days to complete this training session with a passing grade of 75.
Please complete all the assignments for this training session. The course will be graded within 7-10 business days of completing the final assignment. You will be able to download and print your certificate when this course is passed.
Thank you for choosing the Well Able Training Service to meet your training needs.