Block play in the classroom is exciting work. You will learn techniques valuable for the young child’s future learning of mathematics, science and literacy.
In this class, you will:
- select blocks for children to enjoy in the classroom
- provide an effective block play environment
- incorporate literacy into block play activities
- design or enhance a literacy-rich classroom environment
- apply mathematical concepts to block play in the early childhood classroom
Download and print your handout for this course.
You will have up to 90 days to complete this training session with a passing grade of 75.
Please complete all the assignments for this training session. The course will be graded within 7-10 business days of completing the final assignment. You will be able to download and print your certificate when this course is passed.
Thank you for choosing the Well Able Training Service to meet your training needs.