This training will give you safety tips as you prepare delicious and nutritious meals and snacks for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers.
In this class, you will:
- Explain why nutrition regulations and practices are important
- Describe basic sanitation principles and proper dishwashing techniques
- Identify foodborne illnesses and food storage techniques
- Explain the components of a balanced diet in a child care facility
- Assess the information on food labels
- Identify safety policies that should be enforced in licensed child care facilities
Download and print your handout for this course.
You will have up to 90 days to complete this training session with a passing grade of 75.
Please complete all the assignments for this training session. The course will be graded within 7-10 business days of completing the final assignment. You will be able to download and print your certificate when this course is passed.
Thank you for choosing the Well Able Training Service to meet your training needs.