Recognize symptoms of possible abuse and neglect and seek out resources for information and support while following state law for mandated reporters.
After completing this class, participants will:
- Identify best practices that foster children’s social competence.
- Describe how to assist families in making social connections with other parents and with the staff.
- Demonstrates general knowledge of child abuse and neglect.
- Observe, recognize, and respond to early warning signs of child abuse or neglect.
- Demonstrates general knowledge of mandated reporting laws for child abuse and neglect.
Download and print your handout for this course.
You will have up to 90 days to complete this training session with a passing grade of 75.
Please complete all the assignments for this training session. The course will be graded within 7-10 business days of completing the final assignment. You will be able to download and print your certificate when this course is passed.
Thank you for choosing the Well Able Training Service to meet your training needs.