This online live training session will be held on Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm EDT.
In this training session, you will:
- Understand good health and nutrition practices.
- Describe and demonstrate general hygiene practices consistently to reduce the spread of infectious disease.
- Understand how to handle common child care issues, such as feeding decisions.
- Understand the special needs of individuals and of the age groups served, such as infants and toddlers.
- Describe a pleasant and relaxing meal-time experience.