This course will take place on Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 9:00 am – 1:00 pm EDT. This course will be completed in our online classroom. You will receive the link to access the course prior to the start of class.
This training will give you safety tips as you prepare delicious and nutritious meals and snacks for infants, toddlers and preschoolers.
In this training session, you will:
- explain why nutrition regulations and practices are important
- describe basic sanitation principles and proper dishwashing techniques
- identify food-borne illnesses and food storage techniques
- explain the components of a balanced diet in a child care facility
- assess the information on food labels.
- identify safety policies that should be enforced in licensed child care facilities