This course will take place on Wednesday, July 21, 2021 from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm EDT in our online classroom.
Children require and deserve structure throughout their day. An effective way to accomplish this goal is to prepare fun and innovative lesson plans that will keep the attention of your children. Through hands-on activities, you will be prepared to engage your children in fun-filled learning opportunities every day.
I the training session, you will:
- identify personal learning styles
- identify personal learning styles and determine how they are related to personal teaching styles
- recognize the importance of developing and implementing lesson plans in the licensed child care facility
- identify components of an effective lesson plan
- familiarize themselves with educational terms and Blooms Taxonomy
- will define educational terms related to an effective academic environment
- explain the characteristics of Bloom’s Taxonomy
- use the Tylerian model to create a lesson plan that may be implemented in an early childhood classroom
- create a lesson plan that may be implemented in a licensed child care facility