This live online webinar will be held on Saturday, April 10, 2022 at 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm.
Techniques and methods are presented in a step-by-step process to assist caregivers in successfully maintaining a safe, reliable, and controlled classroom environment for infants.
In this training session, you will:
- describe the developmental characteristics associated with infant growth and learning (physical, sensory-motor, social-emotional, and cognitive-intellectual)
- provide opportunities for language development through frequent talking and vocalization of speech sounds
- provide a variety of activities and experiences that support infant growth and development; provide opportunities for active exploration, social interaction, and creativity
- create a floor plan of an infant classroom that is dynamic, safe, secure, aesthetic, and stimulating; provide opportunities for active exploration, social interaction, and creativity
- develop a daily schedule of activities, routines, and transitions that are developmentally appropriate