This live online webinar will be held on Monday, August 23, 2021 at 9:00 am – 11:00 am.
In this training session, you will:
- describe developmentally appropriate materials and activities that encourage pre-math concept development
- explain interactions with children that provide support for play, exploration, and learning
- name a variety of developmentally appropriate materials and activities that encourage curiosity, exploration, and problem solving
- describe how children learn through active participation
- list materials and equipment appropriate to the developmental needs of children