This live online webinar will be held on Monday, August 23, 2021 at 11:15 am – 1:15 pm.
Block play in the classroom is exciting work. Participants will learn techniques valuable for the young child’s future learning of mathematics, science and literacy.
In this training session, you will:
- select blocks for children to enjoy in the classroom
- provide and effective block play environment
- incorporate literacy into block play activities
- design or enhance a literacy-rich classroom environment
- apply mathematical concepts to block play in the early childhood classroom