This live online webinar will be held on Thursday, August 19, 2021 at 9:00 am – 1:00 pm.
Learn about the extensive history of puppetry around the world while developing interesting puppet experiences for your children.
In this training session, you will:
- explain the history and use of puppets around the world
- define the various types of puppets
- identify and discuss opportunities for children to experience success by building on current knowledge and skills, practicing new skills, and constructing new knowledge
- design a field trip
- define morals and their importance in the life of the young child
- explain the interconnection of family situations that affect a child’s development
- describe dramatic play experiences, with a variety of developmentally appropriate props that can be extended to other aspects of the curriculum and to other areas of the environment