This live online webinar will be held on Wednesday, August 18, 2021 at 9:00 am – 12:00 pm.
Enjoy designing special activities and field trips for your children while reviewing the rules and regulations of BFTS rules in this area.
In this training session, you will:
- describe how children learn through active participation
- describe a pleasant and relaxing meal time experience
- will list examples of art experiences with varied mediums that are developmentally appropriate and open-ended
- follow established plans and procedures
- describe supervision that is appropriate for the developmental levels of children
- identify ways to talk to children that support meaningful, open-ended conversations