This course will take place on Tuesday, August 10, 2021 at 9:00 am – 12:00 pm EDT. This course will be completed in our online classroom. You will receive the link to access the course prior to the start of class.
This training will offer opportunities for child care providers to care for children with behavior challenges without becoming frustrated and expelling young children.
In this training session, you will:
- Identify the characteristics of friendship and its importance to the preschool child.
- Explain the benefits of positive caregiving
- Describe the developmental characteristics associated with the preschool child’s growth and learning (physical, sensory-motor, social-emotional, and cognitive-intellectual)
- Develop self-help skills for preschool children
- Create a conflict resolution program for the preschool classroom that is dynamic, safe, secure, and stimulating