Through interactive activities this session presents the essentials of working as a professional in the field of Early Childhood Education.
After completing this class, participants will:
- Identify self-assessment activities and goals for improvement.
- Describe how to be a role model for children and families.
- Explain the importance of maintaining records in the Early Childhood Program.
- Describe guidelines that enable an effective partnership between programs and families.
- Examine the safety aspects of maintaining team members with satisfactory criminal records checks.
- Describe regulatory, legislative and workforce issues and how they affect the development and welfare of young children.
Download and print your handout for this course.
You will have up to 90 days to complete this training session with a passing grade of 75.
Please complete all the assignments for this training session. The course will be graded within 7-10 business days of completing the final assignment. You will be able to download and print your certificate when this course is passed.
Thank you for choosing the Well Able Training Service to meet your training needs.